From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up harpoon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A harpoon is a long spear-like instrument used in fishing to catch fish or other aquatic animals such as whales.
Harpoon may also refer to:
- Harpoon (missile) Boeing AGM-84 Harpoon, an American anti-ship missile
- Harpoon (series), a series of air and naval combat simulator video games
- Harpoon (video game), the first game in that series
- Harpoon Brewery, an American brewer with breweries in the South Boston neighborhood of Boston, MA and Windsor, VT
- The Harpoon, a satirical radio programme on BBC Radio 4
- Harpoon (1948 film), a 1948 American feature film
- Harpoon (band) from the soundtrack of Little Malcolm and His Struggle Against the Eunuchs (1974)
- Ezra Furman and the Harpoons rock band from 2006-2011
- Kid Harpoon, English singer
- Harpoon (album), album by Larkin Grimm, released in 2005.
- Harpoon (EP), a 1998 EP by Jebediah, or the title track Harpoon (song), a 1998 song by Jebediah
- "Harpoon", a song by Brecker Brothers from Out of the Loop (Brecker Brothers album)
- "Harpoon", a song by Scott Henderson from Tore Down House 1997 album
- Harpoon (comics), a Marvel comic book character, member of the Marauders
- Harpoon (hieroglyph), a single-point harpoon hieroglyph used as an Egyptian hieroglyph to mean 'single item' .
- Harpoon dingbats, the glyphs ↼↽↾↿⇀⇁⇂⇃⇋⇌ in the Unicode range x21BC–x21C3
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Harpoon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.