The Harries–Wong graph
The characteristic polynomial of the Harries–Wong graph is
The complete list of (3-10)-cages and the proof of minimality was given by O'Keefe and Wong in 1980. There exist three distinct (3-10)-cage graphs—the Balaban 10-cage, the Harries graph and the Harries–Wong graph. Moreover, the Harries–Wong graph and Harries graph are cospectral graphs.
- Weisstein, Eric W. "Harries–Wong Graph". MathWorld.
- A. T. Balaban, A trivalent graph of girth ten, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B 12, 1–5. 1972.
- Pisanski, T.; Boben, M.; Marušič, D.; and Orbanić, A. "The Generalized Balaban Configurations." Preprint. 2001. .
- M. O'Keefe and P.K. Wong, A smallest graph of girth 10 and valency 3, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B 29 (1980) 91–105.
- Bondy, J. A. and Murty, U. S. R. Graph Theory with Applications. New York: North Holland, p. 237, 1976.