Harriet Baber (born January 6, 1950) is a professor of philosophy at the University of San Diego. She holds a Ph.D from Johns Hopkins University, 1980. Her research interests are in analytic metaphysics, philosophical theology, feminism and philosophy of economics. In addition, Baber writes for The Guardian (UK) and is a regular columnist for Church Times (UK). She is an Episcopalian.
- Baber, Harriet Erica, and Denise E. Dimon. Globalization and International Development: The Ethical Issues. Buffalo, New York: Broadview Press, 2013. ISBN 1554810124
- Baber, Harriet Erica. The Multicultural Mystique: The Liberal Case against Diversity. Amherst, N.Y.: Prometheus Books, 2008. ISBN 9781591025535
- Baber, Harriet. Women's Dilemma: Is It Reasonable to Be Rational? Kalamazoo, Mich: Western Michigan University. Center for the Study of Ethics in Society, 1990. OCLC 23155326
- The World who's who of women (13th ed.). Cambridge, England: International Biographical Centre. 1995. ISBN 9780948875120. OCLC 34057770.
- "H. E. Baber".
- "Faculty and Staff - Department of Philosophy - College of Arts and Sciences - University of San Diego".
|This biography of an American philosopher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|