Harris Academy Greenwich
|Harris Academy Greenwich|
Middle Park Avenue
|Department for Education URN||138449 Tables|
|Executive Principal||Dr Chris Tomlinson|
|Age||11 to 18|
Harris Academy Greenwich (formerly Eltham Foundation School) is a coeducational secondary school and sixth form with academy status, located in the Eltham area of the Royal Borough of Greenwich in London, England.
Eltham Foundation School converted to academy status in September 2012 under the sponsorship of the Harris Federation and was renamed Harris Academy Greenwich. Previously it had been a foundation school controlled by Greenwich London Borough Council. The school continues to coordinate with Greenwich London Borough Council for admissions.
Harris Academy Greenwich offers GCSEs and BTECs as programmes of study for pupils. Students in the sixth form have the option of studying from a range of A Levels as well as further BTECs. Some sixth form courses are offered in conjunction with Harris Academy Falconwood. The school has specialisms in sport, enterprise and communication, and has additional resources for the specialisms.
- "Welcome from the Principal - Harris Academy Greenwich". Harrisgreenwich.org.uk. 2013-05-02. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- "Pupil Malika Sawyer found hanged at Eltham's Harris Academy Greenwich (From News Shopper)". Newsshopper.co.uk. 2013-06-19. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- "Curriculum - Harris Academy Greenwich". Harrisgreenwich.org.uk. Archived from the original on 2013-06-09. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- "Our Sixth Form - Harris Academy Greenwich". Harrisgreenwich.org.uk. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- "Our Specialisms - Harris Academy Greenwich". Harrisgreenwich.org.uk. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
|This London school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|