Harris Township, Fulton County, Illinois
Location in Fulton County
Fulton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||34.34 sq mi (88.9 km2)|
|• Land||34.19 sq mi (88.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.16 sq mi (0.4 km2) 0.47%|
|Elevation||643 ft (196 m)|
|• Density||10.8/sq mi (4.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61459, 61477, 61482|
|GNIS feature ID||0429113|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 34.34 square miles (88.9 km2), of which 34.19 square miles (88.6 km2) (or 99.56%) is land and 0.16 square miles (0.41 km2) (or 0.47%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- * Seville (Only a number off houses exist)
- Vanapolis (no longer exists)
- Point Pleasant
The township contains these two cemeteries: Marietta and Point Pleasant.
- Bushnell Prairie City Community Unit School District 170
- Community Unit School District 3 Fulton City
- V I T Community Unit School District 2
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- "Harris Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Bushnell Township, McDonough County||Lee Township||Deerfield Township|
|Mound Township, McDonough County||Cass Township|
|New Salem Township, McDonough County||Farmers Township||Bernadotte Township|