Harrison (village), Wisconsin
Location of Harrison in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
|• Total||31.94 sq mi (82.73 km2)|
|• Land||31.87 sq mi (82.55 km2)|
|• Water||0.07 sq mi (0.18 km2)|
|Elevation||804 ft (245 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||387.73/sq mi (149.70/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||2746307|
Harrison is a village in Calumet and Outagamie Counties, Wisconsin, United States. The village was created on March 8, 2013, from unincorporated areas of the Town of Harrison and a portion of the Town of Buchanan: the right of way along County Trunk Highway KK in Outagamie County. The village is located in what was the northwestern part of the town of Harrison and borders Appleton and Menasha. It has a population of 11,532 and an area of 4.7 square miles (12 km2).
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2015)
|U.S. Decennial Census|
The population was estimated at 8,995 according to the 2010 census and the 2017 population stands at 9941. The 2020 census has placed the population at around 12,000.
- "2019 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved August 7, 2020.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". United States Census Bureau. May 24, 2020. Retrieved May 27, 2020.
- "Village of Harrison". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Outagamie County, Wisconsin-Municipalities
- "Town of Harrison". Archived from the original on April 6, 2013. Retrieved April 6, 2013.
- "Town of Buchanan E-Newsletters, Spring/Summer 2013, Town of Harrison Incorporation Election, pg. 3" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-02-27. Retrieved 2014-02-23.
- "Determination of the Incorporation Review Board" (PDF). Wisconsin Department of Administration. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-02-01. Retrieved April 6, 2013.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
|This article about a location in Calumet County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in Outagamie County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|