|Alma mater||London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art|
Harrison Osterfield (born 4 July 1996) is an English actor and model. His first credited role is in George Clooney's show Catch-22 (2019), where he plays a background character, Snowden. Osterfield has had similar roles as an extra on Chaos Walking (2019), Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) and Avengers: Infinity War (2018).
Harrison was born in England. He attended Caterham School where he signed up for the drama club and starred in school plays. This would inspire him to pursue acting, leading him to enroll in the BRIT School, where he first met Tom Holland. Osterfield was accepted into the foundation course at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
In 2019, Osterfield, with his friend Greg Birks, created a comedy podcast called 'Village People' where they are the characters 'Simon and Mark' interview people from the town of 'Birksfield'.
|2015||Supply and Demand||Edward Lucas||Short film|
|2015||Colours||Football Player||Short film|
|2017||Ethan Adler's Guide to Homicide||Ethan Adler||Short film|
|2017||One in a Million||Spooner||Short film|
|2017||Spider-Man: Homecoming||Boy in School (Uncredited)||Assistant to Tom Holland|
|2018||Avengers: Infinity War||Boy on Bus (Uncredited)||Assistant to Tom Holland|
|2018||Art of Expression||Male role||Short film by Joshua Kane|
|2020||Chaos Walking||Farnbranch Man||Assistant to Tom Holland|
- King, William (July 31, 2018). "London Calling". Harper's Bazaar Russia. Retrieved August 14, 2018.
- Williams, ShaMya (October 29, 2016). "A Fangirl's Guide to Harrison Osterfield". Talk Nerdy With Us. Retrieved June 26, 2018.
- Grant, Stacey (November 3, 2016). "Spider-Man's Tom Holland and His BFF Harrison Have a Marvelous Bromance". MTV. Retrieved June 26, 2018.
- Jefferies, Mark (August 9, 2016). "Spider-Man star Tom Holland slings his best pal a job as his side-kick". Mirror. Retrieved June 26, 2018.
- Petski, Denise (June 13, 2018). "'Catch-22' Casts Harrison Osterfield; Noel Fisher Heads To 'Castle Rock'". Deadline. Retrieved June 26, 2018.
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|