Harrison Township, Dearborn County, Indiana
Location of Harrison Township in Dearborn County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||17.26 sq mi (44.7 km2)|
|• Land||16.99 sq mi (44.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.26 sq mi (0.7 km2)|
|Elevation||528 ft (161 m)|
|• Density||188.5/sq mi (72.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453383|
Harrison Township was organized in 1844.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 17.26 square miles (44.7 km2), of which 16.99 square miles (44.0 km2) (or 98.44%) is land and 0.26 square miles (0.67 km2) (or 1.51%) is water.
Cities and towns
The township contains two cemeteries: Braysville and Harrison Hills.
- "Harrison Township, Dearborn County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Shaw, Archibald (1915). History of Dearborn County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Unigraphic. p. 167.
||Whitewater Township, Franklin County||Morgan Township, Butler County, Ohio|
|Logan Township||Harrison Township, Hamilton County, Ohio|
|Miller Township||Whitewater Township, Hamilton County, Ohio|