Harrison Township, Fayette County, Indiana
Location of Harrison Township in Fayette County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||27.38 sq mi (70.9 km2)|
|• Land||27.38 sq mi (70.9 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||991 ft (302 m)|
|• Density||235.6/sq mi (91.0/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453386|
Harrison Township was organized in 1819.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 27.38 square miles (70.9 km2), all land.
Cities and towns
- Connersville (northwest half)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Washington Township, Wayne County (northeast)
- Waterloo Township (east)
- Connersville Township (south)
- Fairview Township (west)
- Posey Township (northwest)
- "Harrison Township, Fayette County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Fayette County, Indiana. Warner, Beers and Company. 1885. p. 173.
|This Fayette County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|