Harrison Township, Miami County, Indiana
Farmstead on State Road 18
Location in Miami County
|Named for||William Henry Harrison|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||23.41 sq mi (60.6 km2)|
|• Land||23.38 sq mi (60.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2) 0.13%|
|Elevation||820 ft (250 m)|
|• Density||32.5/sq mi (12.5/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46901, 46911, 46919, 46970|
|GNIS feature ID||0453392|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 23.41 square miles (60.6 km2), of which 23.38 square miles (60.6 km2) (or 99.87%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.13%) is water.
The township contains these five cemeteries: Barnhart, Gerber, Hershberger, Kendall and North Grove.
- Maconaquah School Corporation
- Indiana's 5th congressional district
- State House District 32
- State Senate District 18
- "Harrison Township, Miami County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-27.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Miami County, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present. Brant & Fuller. 1887. p. 278.
- Bodurtha , Arthur Lawrence (1914). History of Miami County, Indiana: A Narrative Account of Its Historical Progress, Its People and Its Principal Interests. Lewis Pub. p. 127.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Harrison Township
||Washington Township||Butler Township||Waltz Township, Wabash County|
|Clay Township||Jackson Township|
|Howard Township, Howard County||Liberty Township, Howard County||Jackson Township, Howard County|