Harrison Township, Pulaski County, Indiana
Location in Pulaski County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||31.6 sq mi (82 km2)|
|• Land||31.51 sq mi (81.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.09 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.28%|
|Elevation||712 ft (217 m)|
|• Density||19.9/sq mi (7.7/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46939, 46960, 46985, 46996|
|GNIS feature ID||453395|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 31.6 square miles (82 km2), of which 31.51 square miles (81.6 km2) (or 99.72%) is land and 0.09 square miles (0.23 km2) (or 0.28%) is water.
- Tippecanoe Township (north)
- Aubbeenaubbee Township, Fulton County (northeast)
- Union Township, Fulton County (east)
- Wayne Township, Fulton County (southeast)
- Van Buren Township (south)
- Indian Creek Township (southwest)
- Monroe Township (west)
- Bruce Lake
- Eastern Pulaski Community School Corporation
Harrison Township residents may obtain a free library card from the Pulaski County Public Library in Winamac.
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 20
- State Senate District 18
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Counties of White and Pulaski, Indiana: Historical and Biographical. F.A. Battey & Company. 1883. p. 548.
- "The Library District". Pulaski County Public Library. Retrieved 14 March 2018.