Harrison Township, Union County, Indiana
Location in Union County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||30.13 sq mi (78.0 km2)|
|• Land||30.11 sq mi (78.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.07%|
|Elevation||1,109 ft (338 m)|
|• Density||13.8/sq mi (5.3/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP codes||47353, 47374|
|GNIS feature ID||453397|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 30.13 square miles (78.0 km2), of which 30.11 square miles (78.0 km2) (or 99.93%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.07%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Nutter and Railsback.
- Union County-College Corner Joint School District
- Indiana's 6th congressional district
- State House District 55
- State Senate District 43
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.