|Headquarters||London, England, United Kingdom|
Harrods Bank Limited is a private personalised banking service which operates from the Harrods store in Knightsbridge. Harrods Bank was started in 1893 and caters for high-net-worth (HNW) individuals. The bank is owned by Qatar Holdings, an investment arm of the state of Qatar.
In 1991 the House of Commons Trade and Industry Committee ordered the Governor of the Bank of England, Robin Leigh-Pemberton, to order the owners of Harrods, Mohamed Al-Fayed, and his brother Ali Al-Fayed, to transfer control of the Harrods Bank to trustees, after they found that the Fayeds were not "fit and proper" to run the bank.
- Personal Current Account
- Personal High Value Current Account
- Instant Savings Account
- 5 Year Fixed Rate Deposit Account
- 3 Year Fixed Rate Deposit Account
- 2 Year Fixed Rate Deposit Account
- 18 Month Fixed Rate Deposit Account
- 1 Year Fixed Rate Deposit Account
- 120 Day Notice Account
- Children’s Savings Account
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Residential Five Year Tracker
- Interest Only Mortgage
- Buy To Let Mortgage
- Harrods Bank offer customers assistance with foreign currency matters relating to their business and travel requirements as well as to family and personal affairs.
- Harrods Gold Bullion is the specialist physical gold bullion dealing and storage service of Harrods Bank.
- Business Current Account
- Business High Value Current Account
- Call Deposit Account
- High Value Deposit Account
- High Value Capital Account
- Fixed Term Deposit
|This United Kingdom bank or insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|