|Original author(s)||Lee Hambley|
|Developer(s)||Lee Hambley, Dario Hamidi, Kyle Welsby, Paul Schyska|
beta  / March 2, 2015
Harrow is a DevOps tool developed by the team that maintains Capistrano. It is a web-based hosted SaaS that extends the usefulness of Capistrano, and this style of tooling, to optimize it for centralized collaborations. It is built to run tests, builds, deployments, sanity checks, Cron type jobs, and anything in between using secure web-based containers.
Harrow was founded in 2014, by Lee Hambley and the Hamburg-based entrepreneurs, Joe Tonne and Hannes Fehr; Lee Hambley is the maintainer of Capistrano, a popular Ruby on Rails deployment tool, that counts more than 12 million downloads.
- "Release Announcement October 2015 –". Harrow.io. 2015-10-20. Archived from the original on 2016-03-08. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Harrow.io | Hamburg, Germany Startup". Gust.com. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Trademark HARROW.IO registered by Harrow, Inc. at OHIM". Tmdb.eu. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Harrow.io | AngelList". Angel.co. 2015-02-06. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Dwight Cribb on Twitter: "Excited to announce a recent investment in Harrow, the worlds [sic] most flexible continuous integration platform". Twitter. 2015-09-24. Retrieved 2016-03-07.