|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
The Harrowbarrrow Panther
In April 2019 it was claimed that a big cat was sighted in the village after it attacked a dog. Residents claimed that five local pet cats had disappeared and that a local herd of deer was no longer visiting the fields near the village. A large paw print, identified as that of a panther or puma by the RSPCA was also found.
All Saints, Harrowbarrow
In 1870 a parishioner presented the Rector with a piece of land, near the Prince of Wales Mine, and the church was designed by Mr J Piers St Aubyn and was built as a school and a mission chapel for £700. The church seats up to eighty worshippers.
- "Kessedhek rag Arwodhyow ha Henwyn Leow" (.pdf) (in Cornish). Cornwall Council. 19 April 2013. Retrieved 8 September 2019.
- Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 201 Plymouth & Launceston (Map). Ordnance Survey. ISBN 978-0-319-23287-3.
- Harrowbarrow; Explore Britain
- Bennett, Adam (5 April 2019). "Big cat stalks Cornish village after 5-inch paw print is found and dog is mauled". The Sun. Retrieved 6 April 2019.
- Media related to Harrowbarrow at Wikimedia Commons
|This Cornwall location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|