|Industry||Consumer packaged goods|
Harry's is an American company that manufactures and sells shaving equipment and Men's personal care products via online and retail channels. They are well know for their subscription service where users can subscribe to recive new razor blades and shaving cream every month or week. Harry's is based in New York. 
The company was founded in March 2013 by Andy Katz-Mayfield and Jeff Raider. In January 2014, Harry's purchased the Feintechnik razor factory in Germany for a reported $100 million in an effort to provide control over the entire process of manufacturing their products. In July 2015 the company received a third-round financing of US$75.6 million.
In an interview published in July 2016, Katz-Mayfield said Harry's had two million customers.
In late June 2017, Harry's started selling its products in the United Kingdom.
In October 2018, Harry's launched Flamingo, a women's skin care brand.
- Koblin, John (December 3, 2014). "Investors Bet Big on Harry's, the Warby Parker of Shaving". The New York Times.
- Cava, Marco della (June 10, 2014). "Change Agents: Harry's has shaving in a lather". USA Today.
- Caminiti, Susan (May 19, 2014). "Warby Parker co-founder takes on Gillette". CNBC.
- Empson, Rip (March 14, 2013). "Warby Parker Co-Founder Launches Harry's, Bringing The Startup's Buy-One-Donate-One Model To Shaving". TechCrunch.
- "Target Brings Harry's Shave Subscriptions To Its Shelves". Forbes. August 3, 2016. Retrieved 2017-01-15.
- "Our Story". Harry's.
- "The CEOs of shaving startup Harry's explain how they acquired a million customers in 2 years". Business Insider. 17 December 2015. Retrieved 8 April 2018.
- Merced, Michael J. de la. "A Start-Up Run by Friends Takes On Shaving Giants". The New York Times.
- Empson, Rip (January 22, 2014). "10-Month-Old Harry's Lands $122.5M, Buys 93-Year-Old Factory To Take On Shaving Heavyweights, Gillette And Schick". TechCrunch.
- "US-Startup kauft 93 Jahre alte Fabrik für 100 Millionen Dollar". Gründerszene Magazin (in German). 2014-01-23. Retrieved 2018-06-25.
- Merced, Michael J. de la (July 7, 2015). "Men's Shaving Start-Up Raises $75.6 Million". The New York Times.
- Kolodny, Lora (July 7, 2015). "Harry's Picks Up $75.6M at $750M Post-Money Valuation". The Wall Street Journal.
- Novellino, Teresa (20 July 2016). "Shaving startup Harry's sharpens it blades in razor wars". New York Business Journal. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- "Harry's is Coming to Target! The Shave Brand's Co-CEOs and Target's John Butcher Talk Shop". Target Corporate. August 10, 2016. Retrieved 2017-01-15.
- "Hipster New York shaving brand Harry's is launching in the UK". Business Insider. 28 June 2017. Retrieved 2017-07-06.
- Merced, Michael J. de la (2018-02-15). "Harry's Raises $112 Million to Move Beyond Shaving". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- King, Rachel (16 October 2018). "Harry's Labs Launches Flamingo, a New Brand Specifically for Women's Hair Care and Grooming". Fortune. Retrieved 17 November 2018.
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|