|Full name||Harry Edward Cooksley|
|Date of birth||15 November 1994|
|Place of birth||Guildford, Surrey, England|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|2011–2012||Queens Park Rangers|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:13, 18 September 2013 (UTC).
Cooksley joined the Academy of Football League Championship side Reading at the age of eight and progressed through the youth system of The Royals up until his release at the age of sixteen, at which point he joined the Academy of Queens Park Rangers. Following his release from QPR in January 2012, he joined the Academy of Football League One side Brentford on trial, but was ultimately unsuccessful in his pursuit to earn a contract with The Bees. However, on 10 August 2012, he was able to sign his first professional contract with Football League Two side Aldershot Town on a one–year deal.
The 17–year–old midfielder made his league debut for Aldershot Town on 18 August 2012 in a 2–0 victory over Plymouth Argyle as an injury time substitute for Josh Payne, in what would prove to be his first and last appearance for the club. Aldershot Town struggled throughout the season and were eventually relegated to the Conference National after finishing 24th in the league. On 1 May 2013 it was revealed that the club had failed to pay players their wages for the previous month. On 2 May 2013 Aldershot entered administration. On 16 May 2013, the administrators of Aldershot Town, Quantuma Restructuring, were forced to make 13 players redundant. Thus with the club in a state of financial turmoil and the possibility of a new contract rendered unfeasible, Cooksley left Aldershot Town.
The 18–year–old midfielder subsequently joined League Two side AFC Wimbledon on trial, making his first appearance for the Development squad in a 2–1 win over Portsmouth on 13 August 2013. On 19 September 2013 it was announced that Cooksley had signed a professional one–year contract with The Dons after impressing during his month on trial.
- "Aldershot Town sign young midfielder Harry Cooksley". BBC Football. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "Plymouth Argyle 0–2 Aldershot Town". BBC Football. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- "Aldershot Town: Relegated club fails to pay players for April". BBC Football. Retrieved 27 August 2013.
- "Aldershot Town: Relegated club goes into administration". BBC Football. Retrieved 27 August 2013.
- "Aldershot Town: Administrators make 13 players redundant". BBC Football. Retrieved 27 August 2013.
- "Bamba goal downs Pompey". AFC Wimbledon. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Harry Cooksley agrees one-year deal with AFC Wimbledon". skysports.com. Retrieved 18 September 2013.
- "Harry on joining the Dons". AFC Wimbledon. Retrieved 24 September 2013.