From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Harry Taylor may refer to:
- Harry Taylor (1890s first baseman) (1866–1955), played for the Louisville Colonels and Baltimore Orioles
- Harry Taylor (1930s first baseman) (1907–1969), played for the Chicago Cubs
- Harry Taylor (1946–52 pitcher) (1919–2000), played for the Brooklyn Dodgers and Boston Red Sox
- Harry Taylor (1957 pitcher) (1935–2013), played for the Kansas City Athletics
- Harry Taylor (Australian rules footballer) (born 1986), Australian rules footballer for the Geelong Football Club
- Harry Taylor (footballer) (1889–1960), English footballer
- Harry Taylor (footballer, born 1881) (1881–1917), Scottish footballer
- Harry Taylor (footballer, born 1997) (born 1997), English footballer
- Harry Taylor (cricketer) (1900–1988), English cricketer
- Harry Taylor (mountaineer) (born 1958), British SAS member and mountaineer
- Harry Taylor (ice hockey) (1926–2009), retired professional ice hockey player
- Harry Taylor (rugby league), rugby league footballer of the 1900s for Great Britain, England, and Hull F.C.
- Harry Taylor (swimmer) (born 1968), Canadian Olympic swimmer
- Harry Taylor (activist), critic of the Bush administration
- Harry Taylor (аctor), played Mr. Gloop in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and the Kings Cross station guard in the first two Harry Potter films
- Harry Taylor (engineer) (1862–1930), U.S. Army Chief of Engineers and general
- USS General Harry Taylor (AP-145), a transport ship in the United States Navy in World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Harry Taylor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.