Harry Taylor (swimmer)
|Full name||Harry Taylor|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lb)|
|Club||Edmonton Keyano Swim Club|
At the 1986 World Aquatics Championships, Taylor set a Canadian record in the 1500-metre freestyle. He again set a Canadian record of 15:12.63 in January 1990. That record was held until 2004 when it was bettered by Kurtis MacGillivary.
At the 1988 Summer Olympics, Taylor competed in the preliminary heats of the men's 1500-metre freestyle, and finished nineteenth overall.
- "1988 Olympics - Seoul, South Korea". Swimming Canada. Archived from the original on March 17, 2013.
- "Swimmers honored". Edmonton Journal. 22 November 1986. Retrieved March 13, 2013.
- "MacGillvary best swimmer not to make Olympics". CambridgeTimes. May 4, 2011. Retrieved March 15, 2013.
- Quinlan, Paul (April 2, 2004). "2004 Telstra Australian Champs and Olympic Trials - Day 7 Finals". SwimmersWorld.com. Archived from the original on March 15, 2013.
- http://www.sports-reference.com/olympics/athletes/ta/harry-taylor-1.html at Sports Reference
|This Canadian swimming biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|