|Full name||Harry Tufnell|
|Date of birth||1886|
|Place of birth||Burton upon Trent, England|
|Date of death||27 December 1959 (aged 73)|
|Place of death||Oldham, England|
|Playing position||Inside Forward|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Henry (Harry) Tufnell (1886–27 December 1959) was an English professional footballer He played for Bury and Barnsley prior to the First World War as an Inside Forward. Following the end of his playing career he managed and coached several clubs in the North of England.
Harry Tufnell played for Worcester City during the 1906-1907 season. Later he joined Bury, and then Barnsley at the beginning of the 1909-10 season.  He was part of the Barnsley side that contested both the 1910 and the 1912 FA Cup Finals. He scored in both finals. In 1910, he scored the only Barnsley goal, putting the ball in off the post from a Bartrop cross.  The game ended a 1-1 draw. Barnsley then lost the replay 2-0. In 1912 the first match ended in nil-nil draw and the replay looked to be going the same way when Tufnell scored in the last few minutes of extra time after a solo run from the half way line.
In total he scored 71 league and FA Cup goals for Barnsley in 128 games.
Life outside football
Prior to starting his career in football he worked as greengrocers assistant and in the later part of his life he worked in a cotton mill. The records show Harry served in the Royal Army service Corps between 1915–1919, his army record shows he was an electrician before army service. In 1918 he was sent to Basra in southern Iraq where he contracted Maleria, he was discharged in 1919.
- "Worcester City All Time Player Statistics". Worcester City FC Archive. Archived from the original on 18 July 2012. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
- "1887-1911-The Beginnings". Barnsley F.C. Retrieved 27 June 2008.
- "fa-cupfinals.co.uk". fa-cupfinals.co.uk. Archived from the original on 20 July 2008. Retrieved 1 July 2008.
- "fa-cupfinals.co.uk". fa-cupfinals.co.uk. Archived from the original on 23 July 2008. Retrieved 1 July 2008.
- "The Cup Final". Manchester Guardian. 25 April 1910. p. 10.
- "Barnsley's Victory". Manchester Guardian. 25 April 1912. p. 4.
- "Harry Tufnell". My Genealogy Homepage. Archived from the original on 22 February 2014. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- "Sheffields on FA Cup Final". Retrieved 6 January 2013.
- English Census Adolphus Tufnell Household RG13/2645 Entry 22. 1901.
- Tufnell, Harry (1959). Death Certificate.
- Metcalf, Mark; Wood, David (18 November 2010). Lifting the Cup: The Story of Battling Barnsley, 1910-12. WHARNCLIFFE BOOKS. p. 165. ISBN 9781845631369. Retrieved 9 February 2014.