|Alma mater||St. Xavier's College|
|Occupation||Chairman of Ambuja Neotia Group|
Harshavardhan Neotia (born 19 July 1961) is the chairman of the Ambuja Neotia Group, a conglomerate headquartered in Kolkata. He is one of the co-owners of Atletico de Kolkata, an Indian Super League football team, along with Sourav Ganguly, Sanjeev Goenka, Utsav Parekh and Santosh Shaw.
Harshavardhan Neotia was born and brought up in Kolkata in a Marwari family. He attended La Martiniere Calcutta for Boys and graduated in Commerce from St. Xavier's College, Kolkata. He has completed HBS's Executive Education Programme - Owner President Management Program (OPM) from Harvard Business School.
He is the founder of one of the first joint sector companies in India, “Bengal Ambuja Housing Development Limited” in partnership with the government of West Bengal. The idea behind this joint sector venture was to promote social housing development in urban India. Under his guidance, Ambuja Realty Group has developed many properties across India. Harshavardhana Neotia's maiden project, “Udayan” was declared a ‘Model Housing Project’ by the union government. He is also the pioneer of modern Public–private partnership (PPP) housing system in Kolkata. He also serves as a member on ‘Board of Governors of IIM Calcutta. His company Ambuja Realty Group has developed many modern, plush and remarkable real estate projects in West Bengal including Udayan, The Condoville / Swissotel Kolkata, Neotia Vista and Ganga Kutir.
He was conferred the Padmashri in the year 1999 for his outstanding initiative in the field of social housing. He has been awarded with Young Presidents' Organization YPO Legacy of Honor Award and works as the Honorary Consul of Israel in West Bengal.
- India, NDTV (30 March 2007). "boss's day out". NDTVINDIA. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- "HugeDomains.com - InfraWindow.com is for sale (Infra Window)". www.hugedomains.com. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- NDTVSports.com. "Latest Sports News, Live Scores, Results Today's Sports Headlines Updates - NDTV Sports". NDTVSports.com. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 September 2012. Retrieved 30 August 2012.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Indian Advertising, Media, Marketing, Digital, Advertising Agencies - afaqs!". www.afaqs.com. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- Kader, Syed Ameen (4 May 2011). "Top 20 entrepreneurs of construction industry". Construction Week Online: 1. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- Agarwal, Surabhi (12 June 2008). "My Life has been a series of accidents". THE FINANCIAL EXPRESS. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- "My Life has been a series of accidents". The Financial Express. 13 June 2008. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- Reddi, C.V. Narasimha (2 November 2009). 1. Effective Public Relations And Media Strategy. PHI publisher. p. 158. ISBN 9788120336469.
- Harshavardhan Neotia (25 July 2011). "Harshavardhan Neotia: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 12 August 2012.