|Associated acts||Folle Avoine|
|Members||Paul Campagne, Michelle Campagne, and Suzanne Campagne|
|Past members||Annette Campagne|
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The three previously recorded and performed with several other family members as Folle Avoine, and formed Hart-Rouge with another sibling, Annette Campagne, when that band ended. Annette left the band in the mid-1990s.
Their sister Carmen Campagne also continued a career in music, but performs independently as a children's entertainer. Their father, Émile Campagne, has also released 2 albums of traditional folk songs.
The band is currently based in Montreal.
- Hart-Rouge (1988)
- Inconditionnel (1990)
- Le dernier mois de l'année (1992)
- Blue Blue Windows (1993)
- La fabrique (1994)
- Bonsoir Québec (1995)
- Beaupré's Home (1997)
- Nouvelle-France (1998)
- Une histoire de famille (1998)
- J'ai fait un rêve (2001)
- Contributing artist
- Keith Hunter and the Witness for Christ Gospel Choir (1995)
- The Rough Guide to the Music of Canada (2005)
- Shepherd, John (2005). Continuum encyclopedia of popular music of the world. Continuum. pp. 57–. ISBN 9780826474360. Retrieved 6 May 2012.