|Associated acts||Folle Avoine|
|Members||Paul Campagne, Michelle Campagne, and Suzanne Campagne|
|Past members||Annette Campagne|
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The three previously recorded and performed with several other family members as Folle Avoine, and formed Hart-Rouge with another sibling, Annette Campagne, when that band ended. Annette left the band in the mid-1990s.
Their sister Carmen Campagne also continued a career in music, performing independently as a children's entertainer. Their father, Émile Campagne, has also released 2 albums of traditional folk songs.
The band is currently based in Montreal.
- Hart-Rouge (1988)
- Inconditionnel (1990)
- Le dernier mois de l'année (1992)
- Blue Blue Windows (1993)
- La fabrique (1994)
- Bonsoir Québec (1995)
- Beaupré's Home (1997)
- Nouvelle-France (1998)
- Une histoire de famille (1998)
- J'ai fait un rêve (2001)
- Contributing artist
- Keith Hunter and the Witness for Christ Gospel Choir (1995)
- The Rough Guide to the Music of Canada (2005)
- Shepherd, John (2005). Continuum encyclopedia of popular music of the world. Continuum. pp. 57–. ISBN 9780826474360. Retrieved 6 May 2012.