|Industry||Oil & Gas
|Headquarters||Houston, TX, United States|
|Richard A. Eichler
Hart Energy is an energy industry publisher based in Houston. It produces magazines, online information services, and industry newsletters, and provides upstream, midstream and downstream energy research and downstream consulting services.
Hart Energy (formerly Hart Publications, Inc.) was founded in Denver in 1973. The company changed its name to Hart Energy Publishing, LP in March 2004. It has operations in Houston, New York, Washington D.C., Brussels, Dubai, and Singapore.
On October, 2010, Hart Energy acquired Rextag Strategies Mapping & Data Services.
On May 2, 2013, Hart Energy acquired Subsea Engineering News.
• Rich A. Eichler, Chief Executive Officer
• Kevin F. Higgins, President and Chief Operating Officer
• John E. Paisie, Executive Vice President for Consulting and Research
- Hart Energy Expands Research Capabilities Across Upstream, Midstream and Downstream
- Company Overview of Hart Energy Publishing LLLP
- Hart Energy Acquires Rextag Mapping & Data Services
- Hart Energy Acquires Subsea Engineering News