Hart Hanson at the 2009 San Diego Comic Con.
July 26, 1957 |
Burlingame, California, U.S.
Hart Hanson (born July 26, 1957) is an American-born television writer and producer. His family moved to Canada when he was a child. He received a B.A. from the University of Toronto and a MFA from the University of British Columbia, where he taught briefly. He is the creator, executive producer, and writer of the TV series Bones.
- African Skies (1991), Writer
- Candles, Snow & Mistletoe (1993), Writer
- Trust in Me (1994), Writer
- Guitarman (1994), Writer
- Whale Music (1994), Story editor
- Nobody's Business (1995), Writer
- Expert Witness (2003), Executive producer
- Neon Rider (1991), Writer
- The Odyssey (1992–1994), Writer, director, story editor
- Road to Avonlea (1992–1996), Writer
- Ready Or Not (1993), Writer
- North of 60 (1994–1996), Writer
- Street Legal (1994), Writer
- Trust in Me (1994), Associate Producer
- Traders (1996–2000), Writer, supervising producer
- The Outer Limits (1997), writer
- Stargate SG-1 (1997–1999), writer
- Cupid (1998–1999), Writer, consulting/supervising producer
- Snoops (1999), Co-executive producer
- Judging Amy (2000–2003), Writer, consulting producer, executive producer
- Joan of Arcadia (2003–2004), Writer, consulting producer
- Bones (2005–Present), Creator, writer, executive producer
- The Finder (2012), Creator, writer. executive producer
- Backstrom (2014), Creator, writer, executive producer
Awards and nominations
- Hibberd, James (February 22, 2013). "Hollywood Insider: What's Going on Behind the Scenes: TV's Pilot Season Goes (Very) High-Concept". Entertainment Weekly. New York: Time Inc.: 26.
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|