Hartblei is a Ukrainian manufacturer of optical equipment for photography based in Kiev. They are primarily known for producing tilt-shift lenses (Super-Rotator). Taking lens designs produced by Kiev-Arsenal they modify these into tilt and shift designs of their own. They also produce modified versions of the Kiev-Arsenal cameras.
In 2006 Hartblei started a collaboration with Carl Zeiss AG, adapting Zeiss lens designs for tilt-shift use.
- Hartblei optics
- 35 mm f/2.8 MC TS-PC Super-Rotator
- 45 mm f/3.5 MC TS-PC Super-Rotator
- 65 mm f/3.5 MC TS-PC Super-Rotator
- 80 mm f/2.8 MC TS-PC Super-Rotator
- 120 mm f/2.8 MC TS-PC Super-Rotator
- "Optics by Carl Zeiss"
- 40 mm f/4 IF TS Super-Rotator
- 80 mm f/2,8 TS Super-Rotator
- 120 mm f/4 TS Macro Super-Rotator
- "Photozone.de review of Hartblei Super-Rotator 80mm f/2.8 MC". Retrieved 2010-10-16.
|This photography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|