From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hartenstein may refer to:
- Hartenstein, Saxony, a town in Saxony, Germany
- Hartenstein, Bavaria, a municipality in the district of Nürnberger Land in Bavaria, Germany
- several castles in Germany
- Hartenstein, Austria, a castle in Austria
- Hartenštejn, a castle in Czech Republic
- Hartenstein, Slovenia, a castle in Slovenia, Kozjansko area, ; together with castle Peilenstein (first mentioned in 964) stood and covered one of two peaks between which now lies market Pilštanj (Peilenstein); these two castles have glorious history
- Chuck Hartenstein (born 1942), former relief pitcher in Major League Baseball
- Gustav Hartenstein (1808–1890), German philosopher and author
- Isaiah Hartenstein (born 1998), German-American basketball player
- Eddy Hartenstein, American CEO of Tribune Company and Los Angeles Times
- Reiner Hartenstein, German computer pioneer
- Werner Hartenstein (1908–1943), U boat captain involved in the Laconia incident
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hartenstein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.