Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Meaning||It can have many different meanings depending on the kanji used.|
|Region of origin||Japan|
|Look up Harumi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Harumi (はるみ, ハルミ) Japanese given name. Although the name can be given to both sexes, it is more commonly used by females.
Harumi can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 晴美, "sunny, beauty"
- 晴海, "sunny, sea"
- 晴実, "sunny, fruit"
- 春美, "spring, beauty"
- 春海, "spring, sea"
- 春実, "spring, fruit"
- 治美, "govern, beauty"
- Harumi Fujita (藤田 晴美; born 1961), Japanese composer
- Harumi Hiroyama (晴美; born 1968), Japanese long-distance runner
- Harumi Ikoma (治美), a Japanese voice actress and narrator
- Harumi Inoue (晴美; born 1974), Japanese actress
- Harumi Katsuta, Japanese voice actress
- Harumi Kurihara (はるみ; born 1947), Japanese celebrity homemaker and television personality
- Harumi Nemoto (はるみ; born 1980), Japanese gravure idol
- Harumi Miyako (はるみ; born 1948), Japanese enka singer
- Harumi Sakurai (浩美; born 1982), Japanese voice actress
- Harumi Sone, Japanese actor
- Harumi (musician), (春海; born unknown), Japanese Rock musician
- Harumi (晴海), an area of Chūō, Tokyo (central Tokyo)
- Harumi: The Beauty of Spring, a 2010 Swiss short film
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|