Harvard Exit Theatre
The Harvard Exit Theatre was a cinema located in Seattle, Washington. It was housed in a building built in 1925 by the Woman's Century Club, which still meets there at midday on the third Friday of the month. The building was sold in 1968 on the condition that the lobby not be altered, which it has not been to this day. In that same year it was converted into a cinema by Jim Osteen and Art Bernstein, and reports began to surface that the building was haunted by a woman in 1920s garb. However, reports ceased in 1987. The theatre was owned by O'Steen & Harvard Investments and operated by Landmark Theaters  until 2015, when developer Scott Shapiro purchased the building for conversion to an office and restaurant space. The Consulate of Mexico planned to move into leased space in the building, and the consulate opened circa July 2018.
- Jamieson Jr., Robert L. (November 12, 1999). "'HOUSEKEEPER' BERTHA LANDES SWEPT SEATTLE CLEAN". Seattle Post-Intelligencer. pp. A14.
- Cheung, Theresa (2006). The Element Encyclopedia of the Psychic World. Harper Element. p. 284. ISBN 978-0-00-721148-7.
- Paynter, Susan (October 22, 1993). "A BEIGE RAGE AS A RESTORED NEPTUNE RISES". Seattle Post-Intelligencer. pp. B1.
- http://pauldorpat.com/2010/11/27/seattle-now-then-street-photography retrieved 12/31/14/
- Cline, John & Weiner, Robert G. & Gore, Chris (2010). From the Arthouse to the Grindhouse: Highbrow and Lowbrow Transgression in Cinema's First Century. Scarecrow Press. Chapter 12 Art and Grind in Seattle pp. 153–157 by Dennis Nyback. ISBN 9780810876545.
- Coleman, Sandy (December 10, 1994). "Seattle theatres bring 'funky' to life". Calgary Herald. pp. E7.
- "King County Department of Assessments 0151 Parcel Number: 685070-0245 Name: HARVARD EXIT LLC Site Address:807 E ROY ST 98102". blue.kingcounty.com. Retrieved October 30, 2021.
- "Landmark Theaters Harvard Exit". Archived from the original on July 28, 2013.
- Bhatt, Sanjay (December 16, 2014). "Harvard Exit building will house restaurant, offices". Seattle Times. Retrieved February 14, 2018.
- Macz, Brandon (February 13, 2018). "Consulate of Mexico moving to Harvard Exit". Capitol Hill Times. Retrieved February 14, 2018.
- Lloyd, Sarah Anne. "The Harvard Exit is now the Mexican Consulate". Curbed Seattle. Vox Media. Retrieved March 6, 2019.
- "Consulado de México en Seattle". Consulado de México en Seattle. Retrieved March 6, 2019.