|Date of birth||4 April 2003|
|Place of birth||Chertsey, Surrey|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:57, 12 May 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 21:09, 21 March 2019 (UTC)
Elliott made his first team debut for Fulham as a 15 year old in the EFL Cup on 25 September 2018 away against Millwall. Elliott appeared as an 81st minute substitute for Floyd Ayité where The Cottagers were already 3–1 (the score it finished). At 15 years and 174 days he became the club’s youngest ever first-team player and the youngest to ever feature in the competition. On 4 May 2019, Elliott made his league debut after coming on as a 88th minute substitute in a 1-0 away defeat to Wolves. In doing so, he became the youngest ever Premier League player at 16 years and 30 days, beating the record previously set by Matthew Briggs.
- As of match played 12 May 2019
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
- West, Jon (25 September 2018). "Fulham's Harvey Elliott becomes League Cup's youngest ever player at just 15". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 26 September 2018.
- McElwee, Molly (25 September 2018). "Fulham secure easy win over Millwall as 15-year-old Harvey Elliott becomes club's youngest ever first-team player". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 26 September 2018.
- Hewgill, Christian (26 September 2018). "Fulham's youngest ever 'mature' player" – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "Harvey Elliott: Fulham midfielder becomes youngest ever Premier League player". 4 May 2019. Retrieved 5 May 2019.
- Harvey Elliott at Soccerway
| Youngest Premier League player
4 May 2019 – present
|This association football article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|