Harvey Guillén (born May 3, c. 1990) is an American actor who is best known for his role as the human familiar Guillermo in the 2019 television series What We Do in the Shadows. Guillén is set to star in season 2.
Guillén has appeared in recurring roles in television series such as Alistair Delgado on Huge (2010), Cousin Blobbin on The Thundermans (2013–2018), George Reyes in Eye Candy (2015), and Benedict Pickwick on The Magicians (2017–2018). He also appeared in the 2013 film The Internship. Beginning in 2019, he plays the role of Guillermo, the vampires' human familiar, in the FX television series What We Do in the Shadows. He is also set to appear in Quibi's upcoming science fiction drama series Don’t Look Deeper.
TheWrap included Guillén in a list of "2019 Emmy Contenders". Hank Steuver, in his review of What We Do in the Shadows in The Chicago Tribune, stated that Guillén "provides at least half the big laughs" in the show.
|2018||Status Update||Lonnie Gregory|||
|2008||Miss Guided||Lopez||1 episode|
|2010||Huge||Alistair Delgado||10 episodes|
|2010||Most Likely to Succeed||Chuck||Unaired pilot|
|2013–2018||The Thundermans||Cousin Blobbin||8 episodes|
|2015||Eye Candy||George Reyes||10 episodes|
|2016||Haters Back Off||Fish Store Manager||2 episodes|
|2017–2018||The Magicians||Benedict Pickwick||7 episodes|
|2019–present||What We Do in the Shadows||Guillermo||10 episodes|
- @harveyguillen (May 3, 2019). "Had a amazing time celebrating my bday last night". Instagram. Retrieved May 30, 2019.
- Christina Radish (April 17, 2019). "'What We Do in the Shadows': Harvey Guillén and Mark Proksch on Improv & Not Getting Costumes". Collider. Retrieved May 28, 2019.; Kellie Freeze (May 27, 2019). "5 Questions With Harvey Guillén Of FX's 'What We Do In The Shadows'". TV Insider. Retrieved June 2, 2019.
- Ellen, Barbara. "The week in TV: When They See Us, The Planets and more – review", The Guardian, June 2, 2019
- Nguyen, Hanh. "What We Do in the Shadows Producer on What's at Stake for Guillermo After the Finale's Big Twist", IndieWire, May 29, 2019
- Ellenbogen, Rachel. "FX's What We Do In The Shadows Series Premiere: Meet the Cast"", International Business Times, March 27, 2019
- Ali, Rasha. "The Internship Star Harvey Guillen Joins Ross Lynch in Indie Comedy Status Update", TheWrap, June 13, 2016, accessed June 2, 2019
- Stuever, Hank. "What We Do in the Shadows finds a little life left in the mockumentary format", The Chicago Tribune, March 26, 2019
- Petski, Denise. "Don’t Look Deeper: Quibi Series Rounds Out Supporting Cast With Jan Luis Castellanos, Erin Pineda, Raquel McPeek Rodriguez, Kaiwi Lyman, More", Deadline, July 10, 2019
- "2019 Emmy Contenders, From Sophie Turner to Richard Madden", TheWrap, May 29, 2019
- Daniel Reynolds (2019-05-29). "Harvey Guillén Is the Queer, Human Heart of What We Do in the Shadows". Advocate. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "Interview: Harvey Guillen", Sidewalks Entertainment, July 29, 2013, accessed June 15, 2019
- Anthony D'Alessandro (July 19, 2016). "Rob Riggle, Famke Janssen, Wendi McLendon-Covey & More Round Out Status Update Cast". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved June 22, 2019.
- Steinberg, Lisa. "Harvey Guillen – Haters Back Off", Starry Constellation Magazine, October 14, 2016, accessed June 15, 2019
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|