|Education||Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy|
|Alma mater||Dartmouth College|
|Known for||Founder of the College Wizard, co-founder of Your Personal Action Plan|
Harvey Manger-Weil is an American entrepreneur from New York City. He is best known for his SAT tutoring business, The College Wizard, a platform that helps prospective college students earn better SAT scores.
Manger-Weil began tutoring students for the SATs as an undergraduate at Dartmouth. He later became an alumni interviewer and enrollment director for his alma mater. At one point, Manger-Weil was a street musician in New York City.
Manger-Weil has engaged in several other entrepreneurial ventures and is heavily involved in the "solopreneur" movement. In 2003, he started a consulting firm geared toward helping people start their own businesses. He recently teamed up with fellow solopreneur Bruce Judson in a consulting firm called Your Personal Action Plan, aimed at solo businesspeople on the internet. He has appeared in numerous publications, including Entrepreneur magazine and books like Small Business Management and Get Rich Click!
- Wei, Jackie (November 8, 2011). "Manger-Weil '80 cited for SAT tutoring success". The Dartmouth. Archived from the original on April 27, 2014. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
- Daley, Jason (March 30, 2012). "A Roadmap to Self-Reliance for Solopreneurs". NBC News. Retrieved April 23, 2014.
- Daley, Jason (May 31, 2012). "Well Enough Alone". Entrepreneur Magazine. Archived from the original on April 29, 2014. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
- "NYC Entrepreneur Named Best SAT Tutor in America". Red Orbit. November 3, 2011. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
- Longenecker, Justin; J. William Petty; Leslie E. Palich; Frank Hoy (2013). Small Business Management (17 ed.). Cengage Learning. ISBN 978-1133947752.
- Ostrofsky, Marc (2013). Get Rich Click!: The Ultimate Guide to Making Money on the Internet. Free Press. ISBN 978-1451668391.