Haryana Land Record Information System
HALRIS (Haryana Land Record Information System) is a Visual Basic/Microsoft SQL Server based software system used by the Haryana government for the computerisation of land records in its tehsils. It was developed by National Informatics Centre - Haryana State unit. The project was inaugurated on 1 November 2003 by Hon’ble Chief Minister Ch. Om Prakash Chautala in Sirsa District on the occasion of Haryana Day. HALRIS has been implemented in all Tehsils and subtehsils of Haryana.
The software has been developed and maintained by National Informatics Centre - Haryana State Unit, Chandigarh. The Software is coded in Visual Basic and the DBMS used is Microsoft SQL Server. HALRIS project is running under the technical supervision of D.I.O (District Information Officer) and D.I.A (District Information Assistant). D.I.T.S (District Information Technology Society) which is a Govt. body headed by the Deputy Commissioner has also appointed Junior Programmers on contract basis to resolve the technical errors in the software.
- Online maintenance of jamabandi.
- Integration with the registration software (HARIS).
- A touch screen module providing the Nakal (the copy of the Rights of Records) and query service to the public regarding their land record.
- Fingerprint user authentication.
- Hindi user interface.
- The ability to back up and restore information at village and tehsil level.
- Members of the public can get a copy of their respective record of right from the tehsil and also from the website:http://jamabandi.nic.in/.
- Dissemination of copies of jamabandies from the Land Records computer centres on demand, using computers for a nominal government fees.
- Ease in preparation of new jamabandies.
- Automatic generation of abstract for village, tehsil and district.
- Ability for data transmission.
HALRIS received a Silver Icon National Award at the 8th national e-governance conference, and dynamically integrated HALRIS with HARIS (Haryana Registry Information System) received a Bronze Icon National Award at the 9th national e-governance conference.
- Survey terms
- Rewari district computerization of land records
- Kurukshetra district website for updates on HALRIS
- Gurgaon district computerization of land records
- E-governance bulletin
|This article about government in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Haryana-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|