Haryana Tourism Corporation
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Haryana Tourism Resort at Tikkar Taal, Panchkula District. (Near Chandigarh).
|Haryana Government Undertaking|
|Industry||Highway, Weekend, Pilgrim|
|Founded||1 September 1974|
Haryana Tourism Corporation (HTC) was constituted as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 on 1 May 1974. As an agent of the Government of Haryana, Haryana Tourism Corporation runs and maintains 44 Tourist Complexes spread across the state of Haryana. These Tourist Complexes offer visitors lodging, dining, recreational activities, Restaurant, Bars, Liquor Vends, Tourist taxis, Petrol Pumps, Swimming Pool, Health Club, Golf Club, Lakes, boating, etc.
- To promote Haryana as a leading tourist destination
- To identify key tourist destinations within Haryana and promote it outside.
- To provide auxiliary support in developing key tourist destinations.
- To provide highest quality hospitality services to tourists.
- To broaden and diversify the concept of tourism from Highway Tourism to Eco Tourism, Adventure Tourism, Pilgrim Tourism, Farm Tourism, Golf Tourism, Medical Tourism and Heritage Tourism etc. in order to meet new market requirements.
- To ensure higher returns to government, through financial and social viable projects, and thereby provide employment.
HTC runs and maintains more than 44 properties ranging from a luxury hotel to heritage resorts and budget accommodation. The HTC Tourist Complexes are named after local birds and are in close harmony with nature.
Most of the Haryana Tourism Corporation (HTC) resorts at these following Tourist Complexes are designed to cater to business and upper-segment family market.
- Hotel Rajhans', Surajkund Lake, Faridabad
- Lake View Huts, Surajkund Lake, Faridabad
- Sunbird Resort, Surajkund Lake, Faridabad
- Hermitage Huts Resort, Surajkund Lake, Faridabad
- Badkal Resort, Badkhal Lake, Faridabad
- Tilyar Resort, Tilyar Lake, Rohtak
- Barbet Resort, Sohna Hot Water Health Springs, Gurgaon
- Saras Resort, Damdama Lake, Damdama, Gurgaon
- Sultanpur Resort, Sultanpur National Park, Gurgaon
- Blue Bird Resort, Blue Bird Lake, Hisar
- Mountain Quail Resort, Morni, Panchkula district (Near Chandigarh)
- Tikkar Taal, Village Tikkar, Panchkula district (Near Chandigarh)
Most of the Haryana Tourism Corporation (HTC) tourist resorts at these following heritage sites is designed to cater to business and family market segment.
Most of the Haryana Tourism Corporation (HTC) tourist resorts at these following heritage sites is designed to cater to pilgrim segment.
- Anjan Yatrika, Pehowa, Kurukshetra district - 110 kilometres (68 mi) from Chandigarh
- Phalgu Tirth, Pharal, Kaithal district - 125 kilometres (78 mi) from Chandigarh 
- Neelkanthi Krishna Dham Yatri Niwas, Kurukshetra - 154 kilometres (96 mi) from Delhi
- Jatayu Yatrika, Mata Mansa Devi Mandir, Panchkula - 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) from Chandigarh
- List of Monuments of National Importance in Haryana
- List of State Protected Monuments in Haryana
- List of Indus Valley Civilization sites
- List of National Parks & Wildlife Sanctuaries of Haryana, India
- Surajkund hot spring
- Anagpur Dam - 2 km from Surajkund
- Asigarh Fort at hansi
- Tosham rock inscription at Tosham