|Associated acts||Coke Studio|
Hassan Jahangir (Urdu: حسن جہانگیر) (born 1 July 1962) is a Pakistani pop singer. He gained fame in the 1980s with hit singles such as "Hawa Hawa", "Hato Bacho", and "Shadi Na Karna Yaron". He released his first single "Imran Khan is a Superman" in 1982 and went on to release his one and only internationally famous album Hawa Hawa. It sold approximately 15 million copies in India. His music was acclaimed in South Asia, most notably Pakistan and India.
In 2011, with a fresh twist to a Bengali folk song Dol Dol Doloni, he came back into Pakistani music after absent of a long period. Bollywood Mubarakan released in 2017, is also a redecorated of the Pakistani song “Hawa Hawa” written by Rehan Azmi and sung by Hassan Jahangir in 1980s.
- Hawa Hawa
- Hato Bacho
- Shadi Na Karna Yaron
- Dil Hai Diwana
- Dil Jo Tujh Pe Aaya Hai
- Zindagi Hai Pyar
- Maigha Jaise Roye
- Le Bhi Le Dil Tu Mera
- Shawa, Keh Nakhra
- Na Jao Zara Mehandi Lagao
- Aaya Hai Mausam Pyar Ka
- Yeh Fashion Ke Naye Rang
- Jee Jee O Parah Disco
- Kis Naam Se Pukaron
- Booba Booba Ba Ra Ra Ra
- Aa jaana dil hai Deewana
- Hawa Hawa: Aap ke liye! by KUNAL M SHAH , MUMBAI MIRROR, Jul 2, 2009
- Getting marr(i)ed (By Mansoor Murad) - DAWN.com Archived April 21, 2009, at the Wayback Machine
- "YouTube". Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- 30 years of Hawa Hawa: Hasan Jahangir on why the song rocks even today by Aditya Menon, Catch News, July 5, 2017
- Rafay Mehmood (20 October 2011). "Hassan Jahangir: 'Hawa Hawa' hitmaker makes a comeback". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 24 November 2018.
- Shaheera Anwar (31 July 2018). "5 Pakistani songs that were remixed and ruined by Bollywood". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 24 November 2018. & its Music track: https://www.bbc.co.uk/music/tracks/n2vr8v
|This article about a Pakistani singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|