Hasanuddin Mohd Yunus
|حسن الدين بن محمد يونس|
|Chairman of the |
Yayasan Dakwah Islamiah Malaysia
|Assumed office |
3 May 2023
|Minister||Mohd Na'im Mokhtar|
|Deputy||Adi Anuar Azmin Che Wan|
|Preceded by||Nasruddin Hassan|
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Hulu Langat
9 May 2018 – 19 November 2022
|Preceded by||Che Rosli Che Mat |
|Succeeded by||Mohd Sany Hamzan |
|Faction represented in Dewan Rakyat|
Hasanuddin bin Mohd Yunus
5 December 1964
Rengit, Johor, Malaysia
|Political party||Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS) |
National Trust Party (AMANAH)
|Barisan Alternatif (BA) |
Pakatan Rakyat (PR)
Pakatan Harapan (PH)
Hasanuddin bin Mohd Yunus (Jawi: حسن الدين بن محمد يونس; born 5 December 1964) is a Malaysian politician who has served as Chairman of the Yayasan Dakwah Islamiah Malaysia (YADIM) since May 2023. He served as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Hulu Langat from May 2018 to November 2022. He was also Member of the Board of Directors of the Global Conference of Parliamentarians Against Corruption (GOPAC) from December 2019 to December 2021 and Vice Chairman of the Southeast Asian Parliamentarians Against Corruption (SEAPAC). He is also Vice President of the National Trust Party (AMANAH), a component party of the Pakatan Harapan (PH) coalition and was a member of the Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS), then component party of the Barisan Alternatif (BA) and Pakatan Rakyat (PR) opposition coalitions. 
Hasanuddin had previously contested for the Johor State Legislative Assembly seat of Rengit in 1999, 2004 and 2008 general elections under the Malaysian Islamic Party's (PAS) ticket but lost all the contests to the then-ruling Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition. He did not participate in 2013 general elections.
|1999||N22 Rengit||Hasanuddin Mohd Yunus (PAS)||5,816||33.04%||Zainal Abidin Mohd Zin (UMNO)||11,163||63.41%||17,604||5,347||71.58%|
|2004||N25 Rengit||Hasanuddin Mohd Yunus (PAS)||3,004||27.54%||Ayub Jamil (UMNO)||7,587||69.57%||10,906||4,583||70%|
|2008||Hasanuddin Mohd Yunus (PAS)||3,377||27.34%||Ayub Jamil (UMNO)||8,656||70.07%||12,354||5,279||78%|
|2018||P101 Hulu Langat, Selangor||Hasanuddin Mohd Yunus (AMANAH)||49,004||55.53%||Azman Ahmad (UMNO)||23,580||26.72%||89,577||25,424||87.51%|
|Che Rosli Che Mat (PAS)||15,663||17.75%|
- Federal Territory (Malaysia) :
- "Ex-Hulu Langat MP appointed as Islamic agency chief". Malaysiakini. 9 May 2023. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- "14th General Election Malaysia (GE14 / PRU14) - Selangor". election.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- "Hasanuddin appointed Gopac board director, Seapac vice-chairman". MalayMail. 12 December 2019. Retrieved 10 May 2023.
- Anne Muhammad (25 September 2017). "Amanah calls Muslims-only laundrette 'immature'". Malaysiakini. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- Dr Mohd Parid Sheikh Ahmad (12 September 2015). "Penglibatan Ustaz Hasanuddin Mohd Yunus Dalam Parti Amanah Negara (AMANAH)" (in Malay). Pertubuhan IKRAM Malaysia. Archived from the original on 3 July 2018. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 10 May 2013. Percentage figures based on total turnout, excluding informal votes.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Archived from the original on 13 September 2020. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Agong kurnia 200 pingat, hanya seorang ahli politik dapat" (in Malay). Malaysiakini. 19 February 2019. Retrieved 19 February 2019.