Hasanuddin Mohd Yunus
Hasanuddin Mohd Yunus
|حسن الدين بن محمد يونس|
|Faction represented in Dewan Rakyat|
Hasanuddin bin Mohd Yunus
5 December 1964
Rengit, Johor, Malaysia
|Political party||Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS) (1999-2015) |
National Trust Party (Malaysia) (AMANAH) (2015-present)
|Barisan Alternatif (BA) (1999-2004) |
Pakatan Rakyat (PR) (2008-2015)
Pakatan Harapan (PH) (2015-present)
Hasanuddin bin Mohd Yunus (Jawi: حسن الدين بن محمد يونس; born 5 December 1964) is a Malaysian politician who has served as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Hulu Langat since May 2018. He is also Vice-President of the National Trust Party (AMANAH), a component party of the opposition Pakatan Harapan (PH) coalition.
Hasanuddin had previously contested for the Johor State Legislative Assembly seat of Rengit in 1999, 2004 and 2008 general elections under the Malaysian Islamic Party's (PAS) ticket but lost all the contests to the then-ruling Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition. He did not participate in 2013 general elections.
Hasanuddin eventually won the Hulu Langat parliamentary seat in Selangor as a candidate of AMANAH in the 2018 general elections.
|1999||N22 Rengit, P150 Batu Pahat.||Hasanuddin Mohd Yunus (PAS)||5,816||33.04%||Zainal Abidin Mohd Zin (UMNO)||11,163||63.41%||17,604||5,347||71.58%|
|2004||N25 Rengit, P150 Batu Pahat.||Hasanuddin Mohd Yunus (PAS)||3,004||27.54%||Ayub Jamil (UMNO)||7,587||69.57%||10,906||4,583||70%|
|2008||Hasanuddin Mohd Yunus (PAS)||3,377||27.34%||Ayub Jamil (UMNO)||8,656||70.07%||12,354||5,279||78%|
|2018||P101 Hulu Langat, Selangor||Hasanuddin Mohd Yunus (AMANAH)||49,004||55.53||Azman Ahmad (UMNO)||23,580||26.72%||89,577||25,424||87.51%|
|Che Rosli Che Mat (PAS)||15,663||17.75%|
- Federal Territory (Malaysia) :
- "14th General Election Malaysia (GE14 / PRU14) - Selangor". election.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- Anne Muhammad (25 September 2017). "Amanah calls Muslims-only laundrette 'immature'". Malaysiakini. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- Dr Mohd Parid Sheikh Ahmad (12 September 2015). "Penglibatan Ustaz Hasanuddin Mohd Yunus Dalam Parti Amanah Negara (AMANAH)" (in Malay). Pertubuhan IKRAM Malaysia. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 10 May 2013. Percentage figures based on total turnout, excluding informal votes.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Agong kurnia 200 pingat, hanya seorang ahli politik dapat" (in Malay). Malaysiakini. 19 February 2019. Retrieved 19 February 2019.