|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||KA 32|
Hasargundgi is a village and Grampanchayat headquarter of Hasargundgi grampanchayat, in the southern state of Karnataka, India It is located in Chincholi taluk of Kalburgi district.The nearest village is Chimmanchod .
KSRTC bus facility is available to travel within the Karnataka state and Nabour states, to travel within 15 to 20 km, share auto available. The nearest railway station is (43 km) tandur railway station (TDU,railway station code).The nearest airport is (155 km) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- "Hasargundgi Post office 585306". www.indiapost.gov.in. Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- "Hasargundgi Chincholi map". /www.google.co.in/maps. Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- "Hasargundgi Grampanchayat". www.gulbarga.nic.in. Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- "Hasargundgi Census 2011 data". census2011.co.in. Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- "Government high school Hasargundgi". www.themoderneducation.com. Retrieved 14 May 2016.
This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain:
|This article related to a location in Gulbarga district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|