حسبي بن حبيب الله
|2020–2021||Deputy Minister of Transport|
|2021–||Deputy Minister of Rural Development|
|Faction represented in Dewan Rakyat|
|2018||Parti Pesaka Bumiputera Bersatu|
|2018–||Gabungan Parti Sarawak|
Hasbi bin Habibollah
2 January 1963
Crown Colony of Sarawak
|Political party||PBB (2008 - present)|
|BN (2008 -2018)|
GPS (2018 - present)
PN (2020 - present)
Datuk Haji Hasbi bin Habibollah (Jawi: حسبي بن حبيب الله; born 2 January 1963) is a Malaysian politician who has served as Deputy Minister of Rural Development II in the Barisan Nasional (BN) administration under Prime Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob and Minister Mahdzir Khalid since August 2021. He served as Deputy Minister of Transport in the Perikatan Nasional (PN) administration under former Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin and Minister Wee Ka Siong from March 2020 to August 2021 and the Member of Parliament (MP) for Limbang since March 2008. He is member of the Parti Pesaka Bumiputera Bersatu (PBB), a component party of the Gabungan Parti Sarawak (GPS) coalition which is aligned with the PN coalition and a former component party of the Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition. 
Hasbi was previously an engineer before being elected to the Parliament by a narrow margin in the 2008 general election for the newly created seat of Limbang. He managed to retain the seat in the 2013 and 2018 general elections.
|2008||P221 Limbang||Hasbi Habibollah (PBB)||6,427||52.78%||Lau Liak Koi (PKR)||5,751||47.22%||12,290||676||60.94%|
|2013||Hasbi Habibollah (PBB)||12,999||73.45%||Baru Bian (PKR)||4,698||26.55%||17,859||8,301||73.78%|
|2018||Hasbi Habibollah (PBB)||12,589||72.07%||Ricardo Osmund Yampil Baba (PKR)||4,879||27.93%||17,669||7,710||67.41%|
- "Hasbi bin Habibollah, Y.B. Tuan Haji" (in Malay). Parliament of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 April 2010.
- Hamdan Ismail (10 March 2008). "BN Does Well in Northern Sarawak". Berita Wilayah Sarawak. Bernama. Archived from the original on 22 June 2011. Retrieved 24 April 2010.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Archived from the original on 21 March 2018. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE – 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.