|Haseena - Queen of Heart|
|Directed by||Vicky Ranawat|
|Produced by||Jitendra B. Wagadia & Vicky Ranawat|
|Written by||Rishi Aazad|
|Screenplay by||Rishi Aazad|
|Story by||Rishi Aazad|
|Edited by||Kuckoo ,Vinayak Solanki|
'Haseena - The Queen of Heart' is a Bollywood comedy drama film directed by Vicky Ranawat and jointly produced by Jitendra B. Wagadia and Vicky Ranawat and co-produced by Saral Ranawat. The principal photography and shooting stated in 2017. The film is a full take on the youth's mind for having beautiful Haseena. In film three friends named Rohit, Rahul and Rajan tries to impress the Haseena is brilliantly portrayed comedy.
The official trailer of the film has been launched on August 27, 2017. Haseena (The Queen of Hearts) had clash with another Shraddha Kapoor-starrer Haseena Parkar on July 14, 2017. The film failed on box office due to its poor production and story plot.
- Arpit Soni as Rohit
- Ankur Verma as Rahul
- Mohit Arora as Rajan
- Inayat Sharma as Haseena
Production and release
The film went into production in 2017, and was released on 5 January 2018 domestically and in overseas markets.
There are totally 4 songs in this movie which are as follow.
|1||Party Sharty||Saurabh, viplove, Devraj Naik||3:16|
|2||London Ghumaede||Shahid Bawa, Tarannum malik||3:55|
|3||Roko Na||Ali Aslam, Shom chanda||4:12|
|4||Khidki||Shahid Bawa, Shamila khan||3:02|
- Admin, Editor (August 5, 2017). "HASEENA – LEENA KAPOOR, Mohit, Ankur, Arpit Dub Their Portion". Retrieved September 5, 2017.
- "Watch Out For Vicky Ranawat's HASEENA – A Big Entertainer For All". July 2017. Retrieved September 5, 2017.
- Vipul, Vipul (August 27, 2017). "Vicky Ranawat's film Haseena's trailer was launched". Retrieved September 5, 2017.
- Sen, Sushmita (May 3, 2017). "Haseena vs Haseena: Shraddha Kapoor's film to clash with another movie with the same name". International Business Times. Retrieved September 5, 2017.
- "Haseena soundtrack - Movietet".
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|