Hassan Sheheryar Yasin
|Hassan Sheheryar Yasin|
|Education||Pakistan School of Fashion Design|
|Known for||Fashion Designing|
|Awards||Lux Style Fashion Designer of the Year (2005)|
He was salutatorian of the Pakistan School of Fashion Design (class of 2000). Yasin is affiliated with the La Chambre Syndicale De La Couture Parisienne in France. He holds an honours degree in couture and serves on the board of directors and the executive committee of the fashion institute he graduated from. Hassan Shehryar hosts a prime-time talk show Tonite with HSY on Hum Sitaray.
Starting as a fashion choreographer in 1994, Yasin worked both as a choreographer and designer to various shows within Pakistan and international shows including Dubai, London, New York City and Toronto.
2000 marked the introduction of Yasin's own fashion label, HSY. Starting as a bridal and formal wear couture house, it became one of Pakistan's most recognized fashion labels and employs over 350 people and six stores internationally (including Dubai), with the flagship housed in Lahore. In 2003, Karachi-based Diva Magazine placed Yasin on the cover of their "Most Powerful People" issue and as one of their 10 "Faces of the Year".
HSY in 100 Pakistanis
- "HSY to host his very own talk show 'Tonite with HSY'". Daily Times. September 9, 2014. Retrieved September 14, 2014.
- "HSY Interview". fashioncentral.pk. Retrieved 2009-06-18.
- "All about Hassan Sheheryar Yasin". designerzcentral.com. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- "Fashion house from Pakistan will make its mark in Dubai". thenational.ae.
- "Fashion Designer Hassan Sheheryar Yasin". fashioncentral.pk. Retrieved 2011-12-24.
- on YouTube
- Hassan Sheheryar Yasin on Facebook
- "100 PAKISTANIS: THE FAMOUS & INFLUENTIAL". the100pakistanis.com.