From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hassel may refer to:
- Hassel (Bergen), a municipality in the borough of Bergen, Lower Saxony, Germany
- Hassel (Weser), a municipality in the district of Nienburg, Lower Saxony, Germany
- Hassel, Saxony-Anhalt, a municipality in the district of Stendal, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Hassel, Luxembourg, part of the municipality Weiler-la-Tour, Luxembourg
- Hassel Island, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Lake Hassel, a lake in Minnesota
- Hassel Sound
- A river in the Harz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hassel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.