Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hasta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word Hasta may refer to
- Hasta (hand), a Sanskrit word meaning hand gesture or position
- Hasta (unit), a measure of length
- the thirteenth Nakshatra of Hindu Astrology
- Hasta, a Spanish word meaning "until." Example: "Hasta la vista," meaning "until we see each other again."
Other phrases: "Hasta luego" (see you soon) and "Hasta mañana" (see you tomorrow)
- hasta means sick and tr:Hastalık “disease”
The acronym HASTA refers to
- Heart of America Suzuki Teachers Association, a Kansas City area chapter affiliate of the Suzuki Association of the Americas
- Hispanic Americans Striving Toward Achievement, a Springfield, South Dakota area group supporting Hispanic inmates at Mike Durfee State Prison (Contact John Keyes, Yankton Area businessman)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hasta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.