Hastings Micropolitan Statistical Area
- Places with 20,000 or more inhabitants
- Hastings (Principal City)
- Places with 1,000 to 2,500 inhabitants
- Places with 500 to 1,000 inhabitants
- Places with less than 500 inhabitants
As of the census of 2000, there were 38,190 people, 14,897 households, and 9,945 families residing within the μSA. The racial makeup of the μSA was 95.10% White, 0.56% African American, 0.35% Native American, 1.36% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 1.85% from other races, and 0.75% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.38% of the population.
The median income for a household in the μSA was $35,710, and the median income for a family was $42,581. Males had a median income of $29,082 versus $20,553 for females. The per capita income for the μSA was $17,589.
- "Table 1. Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (CBSA-EST2009-01)" (CSV). 2009 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. 2010-03-23. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.