Hastings Airport (Michigan)
|IATA: none – ICAO: none – FAA LID: 9D9|
|Owner||Hastings City & Barry County|
|Elevation AMSL||801 ft / 244 m|
Hastings Airport (FAA LID: 9D9) is a public use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) west of the central business district of Hastings, a city in Barry County, Michigan, United States. It is owned by the city and county and is also known as Hastings City/Barry County Airport.
Facilities and aircraft
Hastings Airport covers an area of 270 acres (109 ha) at an elevation of 801 feet (244 m) above mean sea level. It has three runways, one of which designated 12/30 is asphalt and measures 3,900 by 75 feet (1,189 x 23 m). The other two turf runways are 9/27 which is 2,379 by 170 feet (725 x 52 m) and 18/36 at 1,950 by 200 feet (594 x 61 m).
For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2009, the airport had 20,500 aircraft operations, an average of 56 per day: 93% general aviation and 7% military. At that time there were 61 aircraft based at this airport: 89% single-engine, 7% multi-engine, 3% helicopter, and 2% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 9D9 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective April 5, 2012.
- "Airport information". Barry County, Michigan. Retrieved June 18, 2012.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010. External link in
- PDF at the Michigan Airport Directory
- Aerial image as of April 1998 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 9D9, effective September 17, 2015
- Resources for this airport: