Hat trick (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hat trick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Hat-trick (commonly known as a hat trick), in various sports, means achieving three goals, three wickets in three deliveries, etc. in a single match.
Hat trick, hat-trick or hattrick may refer to:
- "Hat Trick" (Once Upon a Time), an episode of ABC's 2011 fantasy drama Once Upon a Time
- Hattrick (video game), online football management game
- Hat-trick (magic trick), a classic magic trick in which an object is produced from an apparently empty stovepipe hat
- Hattrick (film), a 2007 Bollywood film
- "Hat Trick" (The Mighty B! episode)
- Hat Trick (America album), 1973
- Hat Trick (Jackie McLean album), 1996
- Hat Trick Productions, British comedy television production company
- Hat Trick (video game), 1984 arcade game based on the sport of ice hockey
- Hat Trick Hero, arcade game, a variant of Football Champ
- Hat manipulation, a form of juggling using a brimmed hat
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hat trick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.