|List of districts of India||Kushinagar|
|• Total||25 km2 (10 sq mi)|
|Elevation||75 m (246 ft)|
|• Density||510/km2 (1,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||UP 57|
Hata is a town and a Nagarpalika in Kushinagar district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.It is situated 36 km away from Gorakhpur in east .It is a major town of Kushinagar district situated on NH -28. Nearest railway Station is Gauri Bajar 17 KM and Kaptanganj 23 kilometer and 36 km away From Groakhpur Railways Station, Dhadha Bujurg 3 km west from city. Hata is main market for wholesaler, local vendors & retailers.
Hata is located at  It has an average elevation of 75 metres (246 feet)..
The possible candidates contesting for the MLA seat of Hata in 2017 will be:
- BJP - Pawan Kedia.
- BSP - Virendra Singh Sainthwar, runner up of election 2012
- SP - Radheyshyam Singh, sitting MLA of Hata
- NC - Amrendra Pratap Mall ex block pramukh
Smt. Radha Nathani w/o Nand Kishor Nathani ( Pappu Bhaiya)of BJP is Chairman of this town.
As of the 2011[update] Indian census, Hata had a population of 11,259. Males constitute 51.5% of the population and females 48.5%. Hata has an average literacy rate of 62%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 70%, and female literacy is 54%. In Hata, 17% of the population is under 6 years of age. .Area: 7.34 sq.km – Density: 1,533.2 inh./sq.km . pin code- 274203
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Hata
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This Kushinagar district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|