Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hathaway may refer to:
- Hathaway Manufacturing Company, a predecessor of Berkshire Hathaway, an investment vehicle
- Berkshire Hathaway, a holding company
- A brand of dress shirts, formerly made by the C. F. Hathaway Company in Waterville, Maine
- Hathaway (Tannersville, New York), listed on the NRHP in Greene County, New York
- Hathaway, Louisiana
- Hathaway, West Virginia
- Hathaway Academy, Grays, Essex, England
- Hathaway (surname), including a list of people with the name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hathaway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.