Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hatim may refer to:
- Hatim (Dawoodi Bohra) (died 1199), Yemeni Da'i al-Mutlaq of the Taiyabi Musta'lī Bohra Islam
- Hatim al-Tai, a pre-Islamic Arabian poet
- Hatim (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- Hatim (TV series), an Indian TV series about the poet Hatim al-Tai
- Qaleh-ye Hatam, a village in Iran, also known as Hatimp
- The Adventures of Hatim, an Indian TV Series aired on Life OK in 2013
- Higher and Technical Institute of Mizoram, or HATIM, a college in Mizoram, India
- Hijr Ismail (Hateem), a semi circular wall near Kaaba
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hatim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.