|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
As per the 2011 Census of India Hatsimla had a total population of 7,141, of which 3,727 (52%) were males and 3,414 (48%) were females. Population below 6 years was 731. The total number of literates in Hatsimla was 5,415 (84.07% of the population over 6 years).
As of 2001[update] India census, Hatsimla had a population of 6,175. Males constitute 54% of the population and females 46%. Hatsimla has an average literacy rate of 69%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 75%, and female literacy is 61%. In Hatsimla, 12% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Hatsimla has one primary school.
- Chattopadhyay, Akkori, Bardhaman Jelar Itihas O Lok Sanskriti (History and Folk lore of Bardhaman District.), (Bengali) , Vol I, p. 15, Radical Impression. ISBN 81-85459-36-3
- Chattopadhyay, Akkori, p. 19
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- 7th All-India School Education Survey 2003