Hatsuishi Station in May 2016
|Location||3-100 Nishi-Hatsuishi, Nagareyama-shi, Chiba-ken 270-0121
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Urban Park Line|
|Distance||36.8 km from Ōmiya|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||9 May 1911|
|Passengers (FY2014)||17,440 daily|
Hatsuishi Station has two opposed side platforms serving two tracks, connected by a footbridge.
|1||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Nodashi, Kasukabe, Iwatsuki, and Ōmiya|
|2||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Kashiwa and Funabashi|
|Tobu Urban Park Line|
Hatsuishi Station opened on 9 May 1911. From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Hatsuishi Station becoming "TD-21".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 17,440 passengers daily.
- Hatsuishi Elementary School
- Hatsuishi Junior High School
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 20 February 2014.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） - Tobu Railway official website (Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hatsuishi Station.|
- Tobu Railway station information (Japanese)