From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hattar is a surname. It may refer to:
- Hattar clan, a Rajput clan, found in the Punjab and Sindh provinces of Pakistan
- Hamoud Hattar, judge and Islamic cleric famous for going into Yemeni jails housing al Qaeda members/sympathizers and other Islamic militants and debating them on the Islamic ideological foundations of terrorism and al Qaeda's terrorist philosophy
- Nahed Hattar (1960-2016), murdered Jordanian writer and political activist
- Sakher Hattar, Jordanian oud player
- Samer Hattar, Jordanian biologist and chronobiologist
- Hattar, Pakistan, one of the 44 union councils, administrative subdivisions, of Haripur District in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.
- Hattar Gunji is a village in Belgaum district in the southern state of Karnataka, India
- Hattar railway station, railway station in Pakistan
- Abu l-Hattar al Husam ibn Darar al-Kalbi, Umayyad governor of Al Andalus from May 743 until August 745
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hattar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.