Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hattar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hattar is a surname. It may refer to:
- Hattar clan, a Rajput clan, found in the Punjab and Sindh provinces of Pakistan
- Nahed Hattar (1960-2016), murdered Jordanian writer and political activist
- Sakher Hattar, Jordanian oud player
- Samer Hattar, Jordanian biologist and chronobiologist
- Hattar, Pakistan, one of the 44 union councils of Haripur District in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Hattar Gunji, a village in Belgaum district in the southern state of Karnataka, India
- Hattar railway station, a railway station in Pakistan
- Abu l-Hattar al Husam ibn Darar al-Kalbi, Umayyad governor of Al Andalus from May 743 until August 745
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hattar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.